Nik Collection for PC – Nik Collection is a Easily create the photos you’ve imagined with 7 powerful plug-ins. This Trial Imaging And Digital Photo app, was create by DxO Labs Inc. And now, updated to the final version at November, 15th 2018.
Download Nik Collection App Latest Version
Download Nik Collection for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Nik Collection App|
|File Size||392 MB|
|Update||November, 15th 2018|
|Version||Nik Collection 1.2.18 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Nik Collection Alternative App for Windows 10
- Xnconvert 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Anime Studio Moho for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vectr 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Plangrid for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Nik Collection on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Nik Collection app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Nik Collection installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Nik Collection completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Nik Collection icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Picpick App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Nik Collection from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Nik Collection” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Nik Collection app.
Nik Collection Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Nik Collection App ?
A: You can go to the Nik Collection official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Nik Collection Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Nik Collection download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Nik Collection download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Nik Collection free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Nik Collection will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Nik Collection for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Nik Collection 64 bit & Nik Collection 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Nik Collection 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Nik Collection 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Nik Collection App Disclaimer
Nik Collection Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Nik Collection App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Nik Collection is an windows app that developed by DxO Labs Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.