OneDrive for PC – OneDrive is a Store Photos and Docs Online. Access them from any PC, Mac or Phone. This Freeware Compression And Backup app, was create by Microsoft Corporation Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at May, 20th 2019.
Download OneDrive App Latest Version
Download OneDrive for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||OneDrive App|
|File Size||30 MB|
|Update||May, 20th 2019|
|Version||OneDrive 19.070.0410.0005 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
OneDrive Alternative App for Windows 10
- Zipgenius for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Easeus Todo Backup for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Aomei Onekey Recovery for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Minitool Shadowmaker for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install OneDrive on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install OneDrive app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the OneDrive installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OneDrive completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OneDrive icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Compression And Backup app for Windows: Droplr App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove OneDrive from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OneDrive” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OneDrive app.
OneDrive Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is OneDrive App ?
A: You can go to the OneDrive official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is OneDrive Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free OneDrive download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free OneDrive download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download OneDrive totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this OneDrive will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OneDrive for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between OneDrive 64 bit & OneDrive 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, OneDrive 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While OneDrive 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
OneDrive App Disclaimer
OneDrive Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This OneDrive App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. OneDrive is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft Corporation Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.