Password Safe for PC – Password Safe is a Safely create a secured and encrypted user name/password list. This Open Source Firewalls And Security app, was build by Password Safe Team Inc. And just, updated to the final version at June, 29th 2019.
Download Password Safe App Latest Version
Download Password Safe for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Password Safe App|
|File Size||15.96 MB|
|Developer||Password Safe Team|
|Update||June, 29th 2019|
|Version||Password Safe 3.49.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Password Safe Alternative App for Windows 10
- Windscribe for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Steganos Password Manager for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Private Internet Access for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- F Secure Key for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Password Safe on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Password Safe app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Password Safe installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Password Safe completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Password Safe icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Anti Porn App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Password Safe from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Password Safe” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Password Safe app.
Password Safe Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Password Safe App ?
A: You can go to the Password Safe official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Password Safe Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Password Safe download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Password Safe download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Password Safe free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Password Safe will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Password Safe for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Password Safe 64 bit & Password Safe 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Password Safe 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Password Safe 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Password Safe App Disclaimer
Password Safe Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Password Safe App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Password Safe is definitely an windows app that developed by Password Safe Team Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.