PC App Store for PC – PC App Store is a Discover, download, install, update, manage and uninstall apps in one place!. This Freeware Desktop Enhancements app, was build by Baidu Inc. And now, updated to the new version at April, 2nd 2019.
Download PC App Store App Latest Version
Download PC App Store for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||PC App Store App|
|File Size||22.17 MB|
|Update||April, 2nd 2019|
|Version||PC App Store 126.96.36.19982 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
PC App Store Alternative App for Windows 10
- Copyq for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Byond for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Winds Pro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Tomtom Mydrive Connect for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PC App Store on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PC App Store app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the PC App Store installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PC App Store completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PC App Store icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Desktop Enhancements app for Windows: Steam App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall PC App Store from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PC App Store” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PC App Store app.
PC App Store Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is PC App Store App ?
A: You can go to the PC App Store official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is PC App Store Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free PC App Store download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free PC App Store download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download PC App Store totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this PC App Store will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PC App Store for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between PC App Store 64 bit & PC App Store 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, PC App Store 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While PC App Store 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
PC App Store App Disclaimer
PC App Store Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This PC App Store App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. PC App Store is definitely an windows app that developed by Baidu Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.