PeerBlock for PC – PeerBlock is a Protect your privacy through a P2P program. This Open Source Firewalls And Security app, was developed by PeerBlock, LLC Inc. And now, updated to the new version at December, 15th 2018.
Download PeerBlock App Latest Version
Download PeerBlock for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||PeerBlock App|
|File Size||2.26 MB|
|Update||December, 15th 2018|
|Version||PeerBlock 1.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64|
PeerBlock Alternative App for Windows 10
- Event Log Explorer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Wise Folder Hider for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Windows Firewall Control for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Keepass for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PeerBlock on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PeerBlock app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the PeerBlock installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PeerBlock completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PeerBlock icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Bitdefender Internet Security 64 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall PeerBlock from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PeerBlock” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PeerBlock app.
PeerBlock Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is PeerBlock App ?
A: You can go to the PeerBlock official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is PeerBlock Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free PeerBlock download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free PeerBlock download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download PeerBlock totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this PeerBlock will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PeerBlock for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between PeerBlock 64 bit & PeerBlock 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, PeerBlock 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While PeerBlock 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
PeerBlock App Disclaimer
PeerBlock Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This PeerBlock App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. PeerBlock is definitely an windows app that developed by PeerBlock, LLC Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.