PostgreSQL (32-bit) for PC – PostgreSQL (32-bit) is a A powerful, open source relational database system. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was create by Home Inc. And yesterday, updated to the new version at July, 31st 2019.
Download PostgreSQL (32-bit) App Latest Version
Download PostgreSQL (32-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2020.
|App Name||PostgreSQL (32-bit) App|
|File Size||139 MB|
|Update||July, 31st 2019|
|Version||PostgreSQL 10.9 (32-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
PostgreSQL (32-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Qt 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Charles 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Nvidia Cuda Toolkit for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sourceguardian Php Encoder for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PostgreSQL (32-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PostgreSQL (32-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the PostgreSQL (32-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PostgreSQL (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PostgreSQL (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Corona Sdk App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall PostgreSQL (32-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PostgreSQL (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PostgreSQL (32-bit) app.
PostgreSQL (32-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is PostgreSQL (32-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the PostgreSQL (32-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is PostgreSQL (32-bit) Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free PostgreSQL (32-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free PostgreSQL (32-bit) download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download PostgreSQL (32-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this PostgreSQL (32-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PostgreSQL (32-bit) for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between PostgreSQL (32-bit) 64 bit & PostgreSQL (32-bit) 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, PostgreSQL (32-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While PostgreSQL (32-bit) 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
PostgreSQL (32-bit) App Disclaimer
PostgreSQL (32-bit) Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This PostgreSQL (32-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. PostgreSQL (32-bit) is an windows app that created by Home Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.