PowerDirector for PC – PowerDirector is a The No. 1 choice for video editors (HD, 4K & 360, edit it all!). This Demo Video Software app, was developed by Home Inc. And latterly, updated to the final version at December, 19th 2019.
Download PowerDirector App Latest Version
Download PowerDirector for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
|App Name||PowerDirector App|
|File Size||519.22 MB|
|Update||December, 19th 2019|
|Version||PowerDirector 18 Build 2402 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
PowerDirector Alternative App for Windows 10
- Wirecast for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Wonderfox Video To Gif Converter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Macgo Windows Blu Ray Player for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Xsplit Broadcaster for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PowerDirector on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PowerDirector app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the PowerDirector installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PowerDirector completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PowerDirector icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Video Software app for Windows: Mpeg Streamclip App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall PowerDirector from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PowerDirector” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PowerDirector app.
PowerDirector Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is PowerDirector App ?
A: You can go to the PowerDirector official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is PowerDirector Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free PowerDirector download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free PowerDirector download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download PowerDirector totally free for PC.
Q: Is this PowerDirector will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PowerDirector for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between PowerDirector 64 bit & PowerDirector 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, PowerDirector 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While PowerDirector 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
PowerDirector App Disclaimer
PowerDirector Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This PowerDirector App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. PowerDirector is definitely an windows app that developed by Home Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.