Privacy Drive for PC – Privacy Drive is a Secure Sensitive Data and Protect Your Privacy!. This Demo Firewalls And Security app, was build by Cybertron Software Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at June, 3rd 2019.
Download Privacy Drive App Latest Version
Download Privacy Drive for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Privacy Drive App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
|Update||June, 3rd 2019|
|Version||Privacy Drive 3.16.0 Build 1400 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Privacy Drive Alternative App for Windows 10
- Goose Vpn for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Purevpn for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Webroot Secureanywhere Internet Security for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Spotflux for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Privacy Drive on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Privacy Drive app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Privacy Drive installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Privacy Drive completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Privacy Drive icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Okayfreedom App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Privacy Drive from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Privacy Drive” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Privacy Drive app.
Privacy Drive Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Privacy Drive App ?
A: You can go to the Privacy Drive official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Privacy Drive Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Privacy Drive download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Privacy Drive download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Privacy Drive free for PC.
Q: Is this Privacy Drive will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Privacy Drive for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Privacy Drive 64 bit & Privacy Drive 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Privacy Drive 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Privacy Drive 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Privacy Drive App Disclaimer
Privacy Drive Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Privacy Drive App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Privacy Drive is an windows app that created by Cybertron Software Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.