Process Explorer for PC – Process Explorer is a Process management utility that picks up where Task Manager leaves off. This Freeware Benchmarking app, was create by Microsoft SysInternals Inc. And recently, updated to the latest version at December, 11th 2018.
Download Process Explorer App Latest Version
Download Process Explorer for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Process Explorer App|
|File Size||1.74 MB|
|Update||December, 11th 2018|
|Version||Process Explorer 16.22 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Process Explorer Alternative App for Windows 10
- Samsung Drive Manager for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Crystaldiskinfo for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ramdisk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Toshiba Ocz Ssd Utility for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Process Explorer on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Process Explorer app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Process Explorer installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Process Explorer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Process Explorer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Benchmarking app for Windows: Usbdeview 32 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Process Explorer from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Process Explorer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Process Explorer app.
Process Explorer Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Process Explorer App ?
A: You can go to the Process Explorer official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Process Explorer Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Process Explorer download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Process Explorer download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Process Explorer totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Process Explorer will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Process Explorer for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Process Explorer 64 bit & Process Explorer 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Process Explorer 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Process Explorer 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Process Explorer App Disclaimer
Process Explorer Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Process Explorer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Process Explorer is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft SysInternals Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.