ProtonVPN for PC – ProtonVPN is a Secure and Free VPN program for protecting your Desktop privacy!. This Demo Firewalls And Security app, was developed by ProtonVPN AG Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at June, 15th 2019.
Download ProtonVPN App Latest Version
Download ProtonVPN for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||ProtonVPN App|
|File Size||11.6 MB|
|Update||June, 15th 2019|
|Version||ProtonVPN 1.8.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
ProtonVPN Alternative App for Windows 10
- Glasswire for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sticky Password for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avira Internet Security Suite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Eset Internet Security 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install ProtonVPN on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install ProtonVPN app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the ProtonVPN installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ProtonVPN completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ProtonVPN icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Bullguard Internet Security App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall ProtonVPN from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ProtonVPN” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ProtonVPN app.
ProtonVPN Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is ProtonVPN App ?
A: You can go to the ProtonVPN official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is ProtonVPN Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free ProtonVPN download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free ProtonVPN download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download ProtonVPN free for PC.
Q: Is this ProtonVPN will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ProtonVPN for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between ProtonVPN 64 bit & ProtonVPN 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, ProtonVPN 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While ProtonVPN 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
ProtonVPN App Disclaimer
ProtonVPN Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This ProtonVPN App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. ProtonVPN is definitely an windows app that created by ProtonVPN AG Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.