PsTools for PC – PsTools is a Pstools is a commandline tool package for your Windows System. This Freeware Benchmarking app, was create by Microsoft SysInternals Inc. And just, updated to the new version at December, 22nd 2018.
Download PsTools App Latest Version
Download PsTools for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||PsTools App|
|File Size||2.7 MB|
|Update||December, 22nd 2018|
|Version||PsTools 2.45 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
PsTools Alternative App for Windows 10
- Aida64 Extreme for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Siw for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Belarc Advisor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Notebook Fancontrol for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PsTools on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PsTools app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the PsTools installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PsTools completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PsTools icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Benchmarking app for Windows: Toshiba Ocz Ssd Utility App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove PsTools from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PsTools” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PsTools app.
PsTools Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is PsTools App ?
A: You can go to the PsTools official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is PsTools Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free PsTools download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free PsTools download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download PsTools totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this PsTools will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PsTools for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between PsTools 64 bit & PsTools 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, PsTools 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While PsTools 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
PsTools App Disclaimer
PsTools Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This PsTools App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. PsTools is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft SysInternals Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.