PuTTY for PC – PuTTY is a A client program for the SSH, Telnet and Rlogin network protocols. This Open Source File Transfer And Networking app, was build by Simon Tatham Inc. And yesterday, updated to the new version at March, 16th 2019.
Download PuTTY App Latest Version
Download PuTTY for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||PuTTY App|
|File Size||2.89 MB|
|Update||March, 16th 2019|
|Version||PuTTY 0.71 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7|
PuTTY Alternative App for Windows 10
- Mobaxterm for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Speedcommander 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Coreftp 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Xplorer2 Ultimate 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PuTTY on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PuTTY app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the PuTTY installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PuTTY completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PuTTY icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Usb Network Gate App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall PuTTY from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PuTTY” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PuTTY app.
PuTTY Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is PuTTY App ?
A: You can go to the PuTTY official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is PuTTY Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free PuTTY download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free PuTTY download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download PuTTY free for Laptop.
Q: Is this PuTTY will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PuTTY for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between PuTTY 64 bit & PuTTY 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, PuTTY 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While PuTTY 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
PuTTY App Disclaimer
PuTTY Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This PuTTY App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. PuTTY is an windows app that created by Simon Tatham Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.