QuickTime Player for PC – QuickTime Player is a Watch Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media clips. This Freeware Video Software app, was create by Apple Inc Inc. And now, updated to the last version at December, 13th 2018.
Download QuickTime Player App Latest Version
Download QuickTime Player for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||QuickTime Player App|
|File Size||39.96 MB|
|Update||December, 13th 2018|
|Version||QuickTime Player 18.104.22.168 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64|
QuickTime Player Alternative App for Windows 10
- Hitfilm Express for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Wirecast for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Obs Studio 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Convertxtodvd for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install QuickTime Player on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install QuickTime Player app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the QuickTime Player installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading QuickTime Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the QuickTime Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Video Software app for Windows: Megui App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall QuickTime Player from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “QuickTime Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from QuickTime Player app.
QuickTime Player Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is QuickTime Player App ?
A: You can go to the QuickTime Player official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is QuickTime Player Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free QuickTime Player download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free QuickTime Player download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download QuickTime Player totally free for PC.
Q: Is this QuickTime Player will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The QuickTime Player for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between QuickTime Player 64 bit & QuickTime Player 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, QuickTime Player 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While QuickTime Player 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
QuickTime Player App Disclaimer
QuickTime Player Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This QuickTime Player App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. QuickTime Player is definitely an windows app that developed by Apple Inc Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.