Razer Synapse for PC – Razer Synapse is a Razer hardware configurator that allows you to save your settings to the cloud. This Freeware Drivers app, was build by Razer Inc. Inc. And latterly, updated to the latest version at April, 16th 2019.
Download Razer Synapse App Latest Version
Download Razer Synapse for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Razer Synapse App|
|File Size||4.5 MB|
|Update||April, 16th 2019|
|Version||Razer Synapse 3.4.0401.032710 Beta LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
Razer Synapse Alternative App for Windows 10
- Snappy Driver Installer Lite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Motorola Device Manager for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Itools for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Lg Mobile Support Tool for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Razer Synapse on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Razer Synapse app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Razer Synapse installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Razer Synapse completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Razer Synapse icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Drivers app for Windows: Samsung Tool Pro App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Razer Synapse from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Razer Synapse” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Razer Synapse app.
Razer Synapse Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Razer Synapse App ?
A: You can go to the Razer Synapse official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Razer Synapse Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Razer Synapse download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Razer Synapse download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Razer Synapse free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Razer Synapse will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Razer Synapse for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Razer Synapse 64 bit & Razer Synapse 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Razer Synapse 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Razer Synapse 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Razer Synapse App Disclaimer
Razer Synapse Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Razer Synapse App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Razer Synapse is an windows app that created by Razer Inc. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.