RazorSQL for PC – RazorSQL is a Query, edit, browse, and manage all databases from one database client. This Trial Developer Tools app, was create by Richardson Software Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at March 2, 2019.
Download RazorSQL App Latest Version
RazorSQL-Query, edit, browse, and manage all databases from one database client
|App Name||RazorSQL App|
|File Size||1 MB|
|Update||March 2, 2019|
RazorSQL Alternative App for Windows 10
- Intellij Idea for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Dotconnect Oracle for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sourcetree for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Flash Decompiler Trillix for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install RazorSQL on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install RazorSQL app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the RazorSQL installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading RazorSQL completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the RazorSQL icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Cocos Creator App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall RazorSQL from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “RazorSQL” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from RazorSQL app.
RazorSQL Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is RazorSQL App ?
A: You can go to the RazorSQL official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is RazorSQL Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free RazorSQL download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free RazorSQL download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download RazorSQL totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this RazorSQL will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The RazorSQL for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between RazorSQL 64 bit & RazorSQL 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, RazorSQL 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While RazorSQL 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
RazorSQL App Disclaimer
RazorSQL Download for Windows – This RazorSQL App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. RazorSQL is definitely an windows app that created by Richardson Software Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.