Reflector for PC – Reflector 2019 is a Reflector allows you to AirPlay mirror your iPhone or iPad to your PC. This Demo File Transfer And Networking app, was build by Squirrels, LLC. Inc. And just, updated to the final version at November 15, 2018.
Download Reflector App Latest Version
Reflector-Reflector allows you to AirPlay mirror your iPhone or iPad to your PC
|App Name||Reflector App|
|File Size||1 MB|
|Update||November 15, 2018|
Reflector Alternative App for Windows 10
- Wireless Network Watcher for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Remote Desktop Manager for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Videocacheview for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ant Renamer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Reflector on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Reflector app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Reflector installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Reflector completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Reflector icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Smartsniff App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Reflector from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Reflector” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Reflector app.
Reflector Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Reflector App ?
A: You can go to the Reflector official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Reflector Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Reflector download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Reflector download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Reflector free for PC.
Q: Is this Reflector will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Reflector for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Reflector 64 bit & Reflector 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Reflector 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Reflector 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Reflector App Disclaimer
Reflector Download for Windows – This Reflector App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Reflector is definitely an windows app that developed by Squirrels, LLC. Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.