RocketDock for PC – RocketDock is a Add a launcher dock to your Windows desktop. This Freeware Desktop Enhancements app, was build by Punk Labs Inc. And now, updated to the last version at December, 3rd 2018.
Download RocketDock App Latest Version
Download RocketDock for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||RocketDock App|
|File Size||6.16 MB|
|Update||December, 3rd 2018|
|Version||RocketDock 1.3.5 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64|
RocketDock Alternative App for Windows 10
- Rapidtyping 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Geoserver for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Dolphin Emulator for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Fastfolders for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install RocketDock on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install RocketDock app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the RocketDock installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading RocketDock completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the RocketDock icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Desktop Enhancements app for Windows: Blizzard Battle Net Desktop App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall RocketDock from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “RocketDock” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from RocketDock app.
RocketDock Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is RocketDock App ?
A: You can go to the RocketDock official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is RocketDock Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free RocketDock download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free RocketDock download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download RocketDock totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this RocketDock will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The RocketDock for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between RocketDock 64 bit & RocketDock 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, RocketDock 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While RocketDock 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
RocketDock App Disclaimer
RocketDock Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This RocketDock App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. RocketDock is definitely an windows app that created by Punk Labs Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.