Samsung Kies for PC – Samsung Kies is a Transfer apps easily by connecting Samsung devices to PC. This Freeware Drivers app, was build by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Inc. And yesterday, updated to the latest version at December, 15th 2018.
Download Samsung Kies App Latest Version
Download Samsung Kies for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Samsung Kies App|
|File Size||38.87 MB|
|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Update||December, 15th 2018|
|Version||Samsung Kies 3.2.16084_2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Samsung Kies Alternative App for Windows 10
- Lg Pc Suite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Dotnet Framework 4 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Htc Sync Manager for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Nvidia Geforce Experience for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Samsung Kies on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Samsung Kies app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Samsung Kies installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Samsung Kies completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Samsung Kies icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Drivers app for Windows: Dr Fone Toolkit Android App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Samsung Kies from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Samsung Kies” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Samsung Kies app.
Samsung Kies Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Samsung Kies App ?
A: You can go to the Samsung Kies official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Samsung Kies Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Samsung Kies download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Samsung Kies download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Samsung Kies free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Samsung Kies will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Samsung Kies for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Samsung Kies 64 bit & Samsung Kies 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Samsung Kies 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Samsung Kies 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Samsung Kies App Disclaimer
Samsung Kies Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Samsung Kies App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Samsung Kies is an windows app that created by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.