Skype for PC – Skype is a Skype makes it easy to stay in touch. Talk, Chat and Collaborate!. This Freeware Messaging And Chat app, was build by Microsoft Corporation Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at July, 9th 2019.
Download Skype App Latest Version
Download Skype for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Skype App|
|File Size||60.3 MB|
|Update||July, 9th 2019|
|Version||Skype 188.8.131.52 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Skype Alternative App for Windows 10
- Nylas Mail for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Atomic Email Hunter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Imvu for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mailwasher for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Skype on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Skype app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Skype installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Skype completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Skype icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Messaging And Chat app for Windows: Hipchat For Windows App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Skype from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Skype” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Skype app.
Skype Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Skype App ?
A: You can go to the Skype official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Skype Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Skype download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Skype download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Skype free for PC.
Q: Is this Skype will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Skype for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Skype 64 bit & Skype 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Skype 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Skype 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Skype App Disclaimer
Skype Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Skype App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Skype is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft Corporation Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.