SlimDrivers for PC – SlimDrivers is a Scan a computer for missing, broken or out-of-date drivers. This Freeware Drivers app, was build by SlimWare Utilities Inc. And recently, updated to the new version at September, 25th 2018.
Download SlimDrivers App Latest Version
Download SlimDrivers for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||SlimDrivers App|
|File Size||3.9 MB|
|Update||September, 25th 2018|
|Version||SlimDrivers 2.3.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Windows XP64 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
SlimDrivers Alternative App for Windows 10
- Driver Magician for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Snappy Driver Installer Lite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avg Driver Updater for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Samsung Sidesync for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install SlimDrivers on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install SlimDrivers app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the SlimDrivers installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SlimDrivers completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SlimDrivers icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Drivers app for Windows: Dr Fone Toolkit Android App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove SlimDrivers from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SlimDrivers” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SlimDrivers app.
SlimDrivers Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is SlimDrivers App ?
A: You can go to the SlimDrivers official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is SlimDrivers Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free SlimDrivers download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free SlimDrivers download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download SlimDrivers totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SlimDrivers will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SlimDrivers for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between SlimDrivers 64 bit & SlimDrivers 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, SlimDrivers 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While SlimDrivers 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
SlimDrivers App Disclaimer
SlimDrivers Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This SlimDrivers App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SlimDrivers is an windows app that created by SlimWare Utilities Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.