SMPlayer Portable for PC – SMPlayer Portable is a Free Media Player with built-in codecs. Play all audio and video formats. This Open Source Video Software app, was create by Ricardo Villalba Inc. And just, updated to the new version at September 16, 2018.
Download SMPlayer Portable App Latest Version
SMPlayer Portable-Free Media Player with built-in codecs. Play all audio and video formats
|App Name||SMPlayer Portable App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Update||September 16, 2018|
SMPlayer Portable Alternative App for Windows 10
- Pazera Free Mp4 To Avi Converter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Enable Viacam for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avs Video Remaker for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Klite Codec Pack for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install SMPlayer Portable on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install SMPlayer Portable app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the SMPlayer Portable installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SMPlayer Portable completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SMPlayer Portable icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Video Software app for Windows: Tsmuxer App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall SMPlayer Portable from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SMPlayer Portable” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SMPlayer Portable app.
SMPlayer Portable Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is SMPlayer Portable App ?
A: You can go to the SMPlayer Portable official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is SMPlayer Portable Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free SMPlayer Portable download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free SMPlayer Portable download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download SMPlayer Portable totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SMPlayer Portable will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SMPlayer Portable for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between SMPlayer Portable 64 bit & SMPlayer Portable 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, SMPlayer Portable 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While SMPlayer Portable 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
SMPlayer Portable App Disclaimer
SMPlayer Portable Download for Windows – This SMPlayer Portable App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SMPlayer Portable is an windows app that developed by Ricardo Villalba Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.