Sophos Home Free for PC – Sophos Home Free is a Protect all of your home Windows computers from cyber threats. This Freeware Anti Virus app, was build by Sophos Ltd. Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at May, 2nd 2019.
Download Sophos Home Free App Latest Version
Download Sophos Home Free for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Sophos Home Free App|
|File Size||283 MB|
|Update||May, 2nd 2019|
|Version||Sophos Home 2.1.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
Sophos Home Free Alternative App for Windows 10
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Escan Anti Virus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avast Premier for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Kaspersky Antivirus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Sophos Home Free on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Sophos Home Free app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Sophos Home Free installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Sophos Home Free completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Sophos Home Free icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Anti Virus app for Windows: Comodo Cloud Antivirus App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Sophos Home Free from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Sophos Home Free” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Sophos Home Free app.
Sophos Home Free Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Sophos Home Free App ?
A: You can go to the Sophos Home Free official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Sophos Home Free Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Sophos Home Free download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Sophos Home Free download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Sophos Home Free free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Sophos Home Free will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Sophos Home Free for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Sophos Home Free 64 bit & Sophos Home Free 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Sophos Home Free 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Sophos Home Free 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Sophos Home Free App Disclaimer
Sophos Home Free Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Sophos Home Free App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Sophos Home Free is an windows app that developed by Sophos Ltd. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.