SourceTree for PC – SourceTree is a SourceTree provides a graphical interface for your Hg and Git repositories. This Freeware Developer Tools app, was developed by Atlassian Inc. And yesterday, updated to the latest version at May, 22nd 2019.
Download SourceTree App Latest Version
Download SourceTree for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||SourceTree App|
|File Size||23.8 MB|
|Update||May, 22nd 2019|
|Version||SourceTree 3.1.3 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
SourceTree Alternative App for Windows 10
- Adobe Air Sdk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Jaspersoft Studio 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Tortoisesvn 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Htmlpad for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install SourceTree on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install SourceTree app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the SourceTree installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SourceTree completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SourceTree icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Intellij Idea App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall SourceTree from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SourceTree” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SourceTree app.
SourceTree Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is SourceTree App ?
A: You can go to the SourceTree official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is SourceTree Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free SourceTree download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free SourceTree download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download SourceTree totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SourceTree will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SourceTree for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between SourceTree 64 bit & SourceTree 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, SourceTree 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While SourceTree 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
SourceTree App Disclaimer
SourceTree Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This SourceTree App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. SourceTree is definitely an windows app that developed by Atlassian Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.