SQLite (64-bit) for PC – SQLite (64-bit) is a Self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine. This Freeware Developer Tools app, was create by Richard Hipp Inc. And just, updated to the latest version at July, 11th 2019.
Download SQLite (64-bit) App Latest Version
Download SQLite (64-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version.
|App Name||SQLite (64-bit) App|
|File Size||798.72 KB|
|Update||July, 11th 2019|
|Version||SQLite 3.29.0 (64-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
SQLite (64-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Wysiwyg Web Builder for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Webuilder for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Firebird 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Insomnia for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install SQLite (64-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install SQLite (64-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the SQLite (64-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SQLite (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SQLite (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Turbo C App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove SQLite (64-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SQLite (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SQLite (64-bit) app.
SQLite (64-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is SQLite (64-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the SQLite (64-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is SQLite (64-bit) Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free SQLite (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free SQLite (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download SQLite (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SQLite (64-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SQLite (64-bit) for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between SQLite (64-bit) 64 bit & SQLite (64-bit) 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, SQLite (64-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While SQLite (64-bit) 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
SQLite (64-bit) App Disclaimer
SQLite (64-bit) Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This SQLite (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. SQLite (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that created by Richard Hipp Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.