SQLiteStudio for PC – SQLiteStudio is a Setup and Manage your Windows SQLite database easily!. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was create by SalSoft Pawel Salawa Inc. And yesterday, updated to the new version at May, 27th 2019.
Download SQLiteStudio App Latest Version
Download SQLiteStudio for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||SQLiteStudio App|
|File Size||33.25 MB|
|Developer||SalSoft Pawel Salawa|
|Update||May, 27th 2019|
|Version||SQLiteStudio 3.2.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
SQLiteStudio Alternative App for Windows 10
- Insomnia for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Xenko for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Balsamiq Mockups for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Dbexpress Driver Oracle for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install SQLiteStudio on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install SQLiteStudio app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the SQLiteStudio installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SQLiteStudio completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SQLiteStudio icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Robo 3t Robomongo App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall SQLiteStudio from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SQLiteStudio” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SQLiteStudio app.
SQLiteStudio Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is SQLiteStudio App ?
A: You can go to the SQLiteStudio official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is SQLiteStudio Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free SQLiteStudio download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free SQLiteStudio download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download SQLiteStudio totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SQLiteStudio will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SQLiteStudio for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between SQLiteStudio 64 bit & SQLiteStudio 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, SQLiteStudio 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While SQLiteStudio 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
SQLiteStudio App Disclaimer
SQLiteStudio Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This SQLiteStudio App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. SQLiteStudio is definitely an windows app that developed by SalSoft Pawel Salawa Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.