Start Menu 8 for PC – Start Menu 8 is a Easy Bring Back the Start Menu to Windows 8 and Windows 10. This Demo Desktop Enhancements app, was build by IObit Lab Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at May, 29th 2019.
Download Start Menu 8 App Latest Version
Download Start Menu 8 for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Start Menu 8 App|
|File Size||11.6 MB|
|Update||May, 29th 2019|
|Version||Start Menu 8 188.8.131.52 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Start Menu 8 Alternative App for Windows 10
- Deskscapes for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Stellarium 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Tomtom Home for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Youwave for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Start Menu 8 on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Start Menu 8 app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Start Menu 8 installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Start Menu 8 completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Start Menu 8 icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Desktop Enhancements app for Windows: Windowfx App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Start Menu 8 from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Start Menu 8” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Start Menu 8 app.
Start Menu 8 Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Start Menu 8 App ?
A: You can go to the Start Menu 8 official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Start Menu 8 Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Start Menu 8 download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Start Menu 8 download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Start Menu 8 totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Start Menu 8 will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Start Menu 8 for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Start Menu 8 64 bit & Start Menu 8 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Start Menu 8 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Start Menu 8 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Start Menu 8 App Disclaimer
Start Menu 8 Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Start Menu 8 App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Start Menu 8 is an windows app that created by IObit Lab Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.