Tera Term for PC – Tera Term is a Terminal emulator (communications) program for Windows PC. This Open Source File Transfer And Networking app, was build by Tera Term Project Inc. And now, updated to the new version at May, 24th 2019.
Download Tera Term App Latest Version
Download Tera Term for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Tera Term App|
|File Size||13.57 MB|
|Developer||Tera Term Project|
|Update||May, 24th 2019|
|Version||Tera Term 4.102 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Tera Term Alternative App for Windows 10
- Putty for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Softperfect Network Scanner for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Baidu Wifi Hotspot for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Advanced Renamer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Tera Term on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Tera Term app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Tera Term installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Tera Term completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Tera Term icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Complete Internet Repair App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Tera Term from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Tera Term” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Tera Term app.
Tera Term Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Tera Term App ?
A: You can go to the Tera Term official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Tera Term Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Tera Term download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Tera Term download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Tera Term free for PC.
Q: Is this Tera Term will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Tera Term for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Tera Term 64 bit & Tera Term 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Tera Term 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Tera Term 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Tera Term App Disclaimer
Tera Term Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Tera Term App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Tera Term is an windows app that created by Tera Term Project Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.