Todoist for PC – Todoist is a The best free Windows to do list and task list software. This Demo Office And Business Tools app, was build by DOIST Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at August, 8th 2018.
Download Todoist App Latest Version
Download Todoist for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Todoist App|
|File Size||26.4 MB|
|Update||August, 8th 2018|
|Version||Todoist 2.7.6 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Todoist Alternative App for Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Final Draft for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Seo Powersuite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mindomo Desktop 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Todoist on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Todoist app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Todoist installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Todoist completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Todoist icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Office And Business Tools app for Windows: Mydraw App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Todoist from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Todoist” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Todoist app.
Todoist Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Todoist App ?
A: You can go to the Todoist official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Todoist Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Todoist download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Todoist download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Todoist free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Todoist will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Todoist for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Todoist 64 bit & Todoist 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Todoist 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Todoist 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Todoist App Disclaimer
Todoist Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Todoist App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Todoist is an windows app that created by DOIST Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.