UltraSearch for PC – UltraSearch is a UltraSearch finds files and folders on local NTFS drives in a second!. This Freeware Desktop Enhancements app, was developed by JAM Software Inc. And latterly, updated to the final version at June 19, 2019.
Download UltraSearch App Latest Version
UltraSearch-UltraSearch finds files and folders on local NTFS drives in a second!
|App Name||UltraSearch App|
|File Size||3 MB|
|Update||June 19, 2019|
UltraSearch Alternative App for Windows 10
- Notezilla for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Copyq for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Fences for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Retroarch 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install UltraSearch on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install UltraSearch app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the UltraSearch installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading UltraSearch completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the UltraSearch icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Desktop Enhancements app for Windows: Droid4x App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove UltraSearch from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “UltraSearch” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from UltraSearch app.
UltraSearch Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is UltraSearch App ?
A: You can go to the UltraSearch official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is UltraSearch Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free UltraSearch download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free UltraSearch download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download UltraSearch totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this UltraSearch will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The UltraSearch for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between UltraSearch 64 bit & UltraSearch 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, UltraSearch 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While UltraSearch 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
UltraSearch App Disclaimer
UltraSearch Download for Windows – This UltraSearch App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. UltraSearch is definitely an windows app that created by JAM Software Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.