Universal Media Server for PC – Universal Media Server is a Media server capable of serving videos, audio and images. This Open Source File Transfer And Networking app, was developed by Subjunk Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at June, 23rd 2019.
Download Universal Media Server App Latest Version
Download Universal Media Server for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Universal Media Server App|
|File Size||91.3 MB|
|Update||June, 23rd 2019|
|Version||Universal Media Server 8.2.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Universal Media Server Alternative App for Windows 10
- Unified Remote for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Connect2 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ummy Video Downloader for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Commview For Wifi for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Universal Media Server on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Universal Media Server app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Universal Media Server installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Universal Media Server completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Universal Media Server icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Macdrive App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Universal Media Server from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Universal Media Server” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Universal Media Server app.
Universal Media Server Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Universal Media Server App ?
A: You can go to the Universal Media Server official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Universal Media Server Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Universal Media Server download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Universal Media Server download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Universal Media Server free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Universal Media Server will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Universal Media Server for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Universal Media Server 64 bit & Universal Media Server 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Universal Media Server 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Universal Media Server 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Universal Media Server App Disclaimer
Universal Media Server Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Universal Media Server App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Universal Media Server is definitely an windows app that created by Subjunk Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.