VeraCrypt for PC – VeraCrypt is a Open source disk encryption software with strong security for Windows. This Open Source Firewalls And Security app, was build by IDRIX Inc. And yesterday, updated to the last version at December, 20th 2018.
Download VeraCrypt App Latest Version
Download VeraCrypt for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||VeraCrypt App|
|File Size||34.18 MB|
|Update||December, 20th 2018|
|Version||VeraCrypt 1.23 Hotfix 2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
VeraCrypt Alternative App for Windows 10
- Seed4 Me Vpn for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vyprvpn for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zonealarm Pro Firewall for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Eset Internet Security 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install VeraCrypt on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install VeraCrypt app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the VeraCrypt installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VeraCrypt completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VeraCrypt icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Escan Internet Security Suite App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall VeraCrypt from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VeraCrypt” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VeraCrypt app.
VeraCrypt Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is VeraCrypt App ?
A: You can go to the VeraCrypt official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is VeraCrypt Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free VeraCrypt download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free VeraCrypt download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download VeraCrypt totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this VeraCrypt will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VeraCrypt for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between VeraCrypt 64 bit & VeraCrypt 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, VeraCrypt 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While VeraCrypt 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
VeraCrypt App Disclaimer
VeraCrypt Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This VeraCrypt App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. VeraCrypt is an windows app that created by IDRIX Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.