Viber for PC for PC – Viber for PC is a Make free calls to other users, on any device and network!. This Freeware Messaging And Chat app, was create by Viber Media Inc Inc. And now, updated to the new version at June, 30th 2019.
Download Viber for PC App Latest Version
Download Viber for Desktop PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Viber for PC App|
|File Size||91.1 MB|
|Developer||Viber Media Inc|
|Update||June, 30th 2019|
|Version||Viber for Windows 11.0.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Viber for PC Alternative App for Windows 10
- Webcammax for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Incredimail for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Nylas Mail for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vipole for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Viber for PC on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Viber for PC app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Viber for PC installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Viber for PC completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Viber for PC icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Messaging And Chat app for Windows: Telegram For Desktop App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Viber for PC from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Viber for PC” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Viber for PC app.
Viber for PC Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Viber for PC App ?
A: You can go to the Viber for PC official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Viber for PC Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Viber for PC download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Viber for PC download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Viber for PC totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Viber for PC will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Viber for PC for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Viber for PC 64 bit & Viber for PC 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Viber for PC 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Viber for PC 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Viber for PC App Disclaimer
Viber Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Viber for PC App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Viber for PC is an windows app that created by Viber Media Inc Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.