Visual Studio Code for PC – Visual Studio Code 2019 is a Powerful source code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows. This Freeware Developer Tools app, was build by Microsoft Corporation Inc. And now, updated to the last version at August 20, 2018.
Download Visual Studio Code App Latest Version
Download Visual Studio Code for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Visual Studio Code App|
|File Size||3 MB|
|Update||August 20, 2018|
Visual Studio Code Alternative App for Windows 10
- Virtualbox for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Visual Studio Express for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cryengine for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Qt Creator 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Visual Studio Code on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Visual Studio Code app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Visual Studio Code installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Visual Studio Code completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Visual Studio Code icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Smartgit App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Visual Studio Code from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Visual Studio Code” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Visual Studio Code app.
Visual Studio Code Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Visual Studio Code App ?
A: You can go to the Visual Studio Code official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Visual Studio Code Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Visual Studio Code download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Visual Studio Code download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Visual Studio Code totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Visual Studio Code will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Visual Studio Code for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Visual Studio Code 64 bit & Visual Studio Code 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Visual Studio Code 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Visual Studio Code 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Visual Studio Code App Disclaimer
Visual Studio Code Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Visual Studio Code App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Visual Studio Code is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft Corporation Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.