VMware Workstation Player for PC – VMware Workstation Player is a The Easiest Way to Run a Virtual Machine. This Demo Developer Tools app, was build by VMware Inc Inc. And latterly, updated to the final version at May, 15th 2019.
Download VMware Workstation Player App Latest Version
Download VMware Workstation Player for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||VMware Workstation Player App|
|File Size||135 MB|
|Update||May, 15th 2019|
|Version||VMware Player 15.1.0 Build 13591040 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
VMware Workstation Player Alternative App for Windows 10
- Dbexpress Driver Oracle for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Smart Apps Creator for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Apk Easy Tool 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sqlyog Community Edition 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install VMware Workstation Player on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install VMware Workstation Player app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the VMware Workstation Player installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VMware Workstation Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VMware Workstation Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Dotconnect Oracle App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove VMware Workstation Player from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VMware Workstation Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VMware Workstation Player app.
VMware Workstation Player Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is VMware Workstation Player App ?
A: You can go to the VMware Workstation Player official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is VMware Workstation Player Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free VMware Workstation Player download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free VMware Workstation Player download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download VMware Workstation Player free for PC.
Q: Is this VMware Workstation Player will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VMware Workstation Player for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between VMware Workstation Player 64 bit & VMware Workstation Player 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, VMware Workstation Player 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While VMware Workstation Player 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
VMware Workstation Player App Disclaimer
VMware Workstation Player Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This VMware Workstation Player App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. VMware Workstation Player is an windows app that created by VMware Inc Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.