WampServer (32-bit) for PC – WampServer (32-bit) is a Apache, PHP, MySQL and phpMyAdmin on Windows. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was developed by Romain Bourdon Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at May, 13th 2019.
Download WampServer (32-bit) App Latest Version
Download WampServer (32-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version.
|App Name||WampServer (32-bit) App|
|File Size||266.68 MB|
|Update||May, 13th 2019|
|Version||WampServer 3.1.9 (32-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
WampServer (32-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Cocos Creator for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sqlitestudio for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Robo 3t Robomongo for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rapid Php Editor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install WampServer (32-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install WampServer (32-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the WampServer (32-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading WampServer (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the WampServer (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Pycharm App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall WampServer (32-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “WampServer (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from WampServer (32-bit) app.
WampServer (32-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is WampServer (32-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the WampServer (32-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is WampServer (32-bit) Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free WampServer (32-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free WampServer (32-bit) download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download WampServer (32-bit) totally free for PC.
Q: Is this WampServer (32-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The WampServer (32-bit) for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between WampServer (32-bit) 64 bit & WampServer (32-bit) 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, WampServer (32-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While WampServer (32-bit) 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
WampServer (32-bit) App Disclaimer
WampServer (32-bit) Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This WampServer (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. WampServer (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Romain Bourdon Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.