WizTree for PC – WizTree is a Finds files/folders using the most disk space on your hard drive. This Freeware Benchmarking app, was developed by Home Inc. And just, updated to the last version at January, 27th 2020.
Download WizTree App Latest Version
Download WizTree for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
|App Name||WizTree App|
|File Size||3.4 MB|
|Update||January, 27th 2020|
|Version||WizTree 3.32 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
WizTree Alternative App for Windows 10
- Spacesniffer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Process Explorer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ssd Fresh for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Userbenchmark for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install WizTree on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install WizTree app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the WizTree installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading WizTree completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the WizTree icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Benchmarking app for Windows: Eset Sysinspector 32 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall WizTree from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “WizTree” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from WizTree app.
WizTree Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is WizTree App ?
A: You can go to the WizTree official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is WizTree Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free WizTree download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free WizTree download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download WizTree free for Laptop.
Q: Is this WizTree will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The WizTree for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between WizTree 64 bit & WizTree 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, WizTree 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While WizTree 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
WizTree App Disclaimer
WizTree Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This WizTree App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. WizTree is an windows app that created by Home Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.