x264 Video Codec (64-bit) for PC – x264 Video Codec (64-bit) is a A free library for encoding H264 or AVC video streams for PC. This Open Source Video Software app, was developed by VideoLAN team Inc. And yesterday, updated to the new version at March, 13th 2019.
Download x264 Video Codec (64-bit) App Latest Version
Download x264 Video Codec (64-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version.
|App Name||x264 Video Codec (64-bit) App|
|File Size||18.6 MB|
|Update||March, 13th 2019|
|Version||x264 Video Codec r2969 (64-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
x264 Video Codec (64-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Debut Video Capture for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avs Video Editor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Apowersoft Video Editor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Syncplay for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install x264 Video Codec (64-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install x264 Video Codec (64-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the x264 Video Codec (64-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading x264 Video Codec (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the x264 Video Codec (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Video Software app for Windows: Fbx Game Recorder App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove x264 Video Codec (64-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “x264 Video Codec (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from x264 Video Codec (64-bit) app.
x264 Video Codec (64-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is x264 Video Codec (64-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the x264 Video Codec (64-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is x264 Video Codec (64-bit) Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free x264 Video Codec (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free x264 Video Codec (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download x264 Video Codec (64-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this x264 Video Codec (64-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The x264 Video Codec (64-bit) for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between x264 Video Codec (64-bit) 64 bit & x264 Video Codec (64-bit) 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, x264 Video Codec (64-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While x264 Video Codec (64-bit) 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
x264 Video Codec (64-bit) App Disclaimer
x264 Video Codec (64-bit) Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This x264 Video Codec (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. x264 Video Codec (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by VideoLAN team Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.