XAMPP for PC – XAMPP is a Easy to install Apache distribution containing MySQL, PHP and Perl. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was developed by Kai Oswald Seidler Inc. And yesterday, updated to the last version at July, 10th 2019.
Download XAMPP App Latest Version
Download XAMPP for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||XAMPP App|
|File Size||149 MB|
|Developer||Kai Oswald Seidler|
|Update||July, 10th 2019|
|Version||XAMPP 7.3.7 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
XAMPP Alternative App for Windows 10
- Codelobster Php Edition for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Turbo C for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cygwin 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Adobe Dreamweaver for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install XAMPP on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install XAMPP app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the XAMPP installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading XAMPP completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the XAMPP icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Phpstorm App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove XAMPP from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “XAMPP” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from XAMPP app.
XAMPP Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is XAMPP App ?
A: You can go to the XAMPP official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is XAMPP Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free XAMPP download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free XAMPP download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download XAMPP totally free for PC.
Q: Is this XAMPP will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The XAMPP for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between XAMPP 64 bit & XAMPP 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, XAMPP 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While XAMPP 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
XAMPP App Disclaimer
XAMPP Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This XAMPP App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. XAMPP is an windows app that created by Kai Oswald Seidler Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.