YUMI for PC – YUMI is a Creates multi-boot and multi-system USB disks from Windows. This Open Source Cleaning And Tweaking app, was developed by Pen Drive Linux Inc. And just, updated to the final version at May, 29th 2019.
Download YUMI App Latest Version
Download YUMI for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||YUMI App|
|File Size||1.76 MB|
|Developer||Pen Drive Linux|
|Update||May, 29th 2019|
|Version||YUMI 126.96.36.199 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
YUMI Alternative App for Windows 10
- Unchecky for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Parted Magic for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Oo Defrag Professional 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Easyuefi for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install YUMI on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install YUMI app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the YUMI installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading YUMI completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the YUMI icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Cleaning And Tweaking app for Windows: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 64 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove YUMI from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “YUMI” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from YUMI app.
YUMI Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is YUMI App ?
A: You can go to the YUMI official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is YUMI Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free YUMI download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free YUMI download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download YUMI free for PC.
Q: Is this YUMI will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The YUMI for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between YUMI 64 bit & YUMI 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, YUMI 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While YUMI 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
YUMI App Disclaimer
YUMI Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This YUMI App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. YUMI is an windows app that created by Pen Drive Linux Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.