Zenmap for PC – Zenmap is a Free Security Scanner For Network Exploration and Security Audits. This Open Source Firewalls And Security app, was build by Gordon Lyon Inc. And now, updated to the new version at March, 21st 2018.
Download Zenmap App Latest Version
Download Zenmap for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Zenmap App|
|File Size||26.25 MB|
|Update||March, 21st 2018|
|Version||Zenmap 7.70 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Zenmap Alternative App for Windows 10
- Forticlient for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Windows Firewall Control for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zonealarm Extreme Security for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Roboform for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Zenmap on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Zenmap app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Zenmap installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Zenmap completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Zenmap icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Softether Vpn Gate Client Plugin App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Zenmap from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Zenmap” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Zenmap app.
Zenmap Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Zenmap App ?
A: You can go to the Zenmap official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Zenmap Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Zenmap download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Zenmap download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Zenmap free for PC.
Q: Is this Zenmap will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Zenmap for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Zenmap 64 bit & Zenmap 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Zenmap 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Zenmap 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Zenmap App Disclaimer
Zenmap Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Zenmap App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Zenmap is definitely an windows app that developed by Gordon Lyon Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.